CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005



i have funny siblings. so i emailed my sis and bro some pictures and told them how funny our mom is cos she thought that im together with my cousin's ex gf??!!

sis: i undstd where's mummy's coming from...she's very concerned, tt's all....i wld be too, you know? so are you? lesbian, i mean?

(msn)
bro: well girl.... you do look kinda dyke-y in the pictures....
me: thank you ah.. that wasnt my aim btw.
me: anyway gonna slp.. ciao!
bro: WAIT... AND WHO IS THAT GIRL U R KISSING????
me: haha aiyah we were high and it was just a dare and a picture..
bro: no u r not answering me.. who is she??
me: dont worry, im not gay... yet! HAHA. kidding. gonna sleeeeep now! nites!
bro: gd night lil lesbo sis :)


hmmm.. quite different huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home